With Sifu Belinda Hadfield and Sifu Cynthia Shaw
- Seminar 1: May 21 at Porirua College 10 .00am – 3.00 pm
- Seminar 2: October 15 at Paraparaumu Memorial Hall 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Opportunity to begin to learn, review or polish the lovely 1st and 2nd 64 Movements of Dayan (Wild Goose) Qigong
Sifu Belinda (Kapiti Coast) and Sifu Cynthia (Wellington) are both experienced instructors affiliated to the Tse Qigong Centre (UK) and have been teaching more than ten years in New Zealand. Some students have been with them for many years and others have recently begun their Dayan Qigong journey of learning.
Open to members and non-members, this is your chance to attend two intensive seminar days focusing on the Wild Goose 1st and 2nd 64 forms. This is the centre-piece of the Dayan Qigong System and no matter how many other forms you learn, these will remain life-long favourites. The 1st 64 works on post-natal illnesses and problems in the body and it helps balance the body and open the channels. The 2nd 64 works on pre-natal illnesses and problems, with the energy going deeper and with more intricate movements. Such is the depth of these forms, students and instructors constantly find aspects to discover and polish.
- For both new and experienced learners, Day 1 (May 21) will focus on First 64.
- For experienced learners, Day 2 (October 15) will focus on Second 64
- For all others, Day 2 will continue your learning and polishing from where ever you got up to on Day 1
Each day costs $100 (non-members $160). Bring lunch but tea and snacks are provided. You may enrol for one or both days.
Enquiries to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone Sifu Cynthia 021613081. You will be sent a registration form to send with payment.
Registration closes Wednesday May 18th.